CEAL envisions a society that supports quality of life for all individuals and their right to age with respect and dignity.
CEAL is a national coalition of diverse stakeholder organizations dedicated to advancing excellence in assisted living.
CEAL supports assisted living communities that:
● Are licensed and operate in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
● Are person-centered, consumer driven and actively engaged with the community at large.
● Foster the professionalism of their work force through education, training, sharing of best practices, as well as providing competitive wages and benefits that reflect the local market area.
● Advance programs, policies and research to ensure high quality person-centered care for all residents.
● Provide access to high quality assisted living for all individuals, regardless of income.
● Operate in a responsible, ethical, and professional manner.